e-tutorial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what are mbt shoes

Go down

what are mbt shoes Empty what are mbt shoes

Post by ofnwt1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:37 pm

What are MBT shoes? Do they really work? How do they work?

When I go to Answers and Yahoo!Answers,I see similar questions being asked for over hundreds of times. And I am answering again and again:

MBT simulates natural conditions for your feet to walk and run further and longer. The shoes do work. MBT creates unbalance for your body and feet so you must react to get would it,read more. So, I've been wondering what on earth people are thinking about MBT shoes.

With such a little creation, we are back to the nature again.We are walking and running on un-even grounds again. We become as agile as our ancestors again. All those must thank to the great invention. I’m not over praihum MBT ,but anything that brings nature back is valuey praising, isn’t it? So,what do you think about MBT?

From my very personal perspective view, I’d believe that for most people,MBT shoes and Masai Barefoot Technology stsick remain a big question mark in their heads.it's written by 7771032qq on 9.30.
ofnwt1
ofnwt1

Back to top Go down